Types of ‘cookies’ used
This website uses both temporary session ‘cookies’ and permanent ‘cookies’. The session ‘cookies’ store data only while the user accesses the web and the permanent ‘cookies’ store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the ‘cookies’ are processed, the website can use:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing and storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant for the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
‘Cookies’ of statistical analysis
They are those that allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data that users make.
‘Cookies’ from third parties
In some web pages you can install ‘cookies’ of third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. As for example, statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.
How to manage ‘cookies’ in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate the ‘cookies’ installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their terminal:
To adjust the permissions related to ‘cookies’ in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
- More information about Google Chrome
To adjust the permissions related to the ‘cookies’ in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
- More information about Mozilla Firefox
To adjust the permissions related to ‘cookies’ in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- In the upper part of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete scan history option to remove the ‘cookies’. Activate the ‘Cookies’ box, and then click Remove.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all ‘cookies’ or completely down to allow all ‘cookies’. After that, click on OK.
More information about Internet Explorer 9
In case of blocking the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser it is possible that some services or features of the website are not available.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage ‘cookies’ per website, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable ‘cookies’ from all sites except those that are trusted.